Travel Consultant – Luxury Boutique Tour Operator (Mon-Fri)
Travel Consultant – Luxury Boutique Tour Operator. Would you like to join a Multi-Award Winning Boutique Tour Operator that is renowned for the quality of its luxury travel products and service? Our client’s holiday experiences are tailored by their Travel Consultant to the finest detail, and completely unforgettable, covering popular Mediterranean and Long Haul destinations. This specialist Tailor-made / Bespoke Travel Consultant role offers an incredible opportunity to the right candidates looking to join a highly established Boutique Tour Operator in Central London.
Travel Consultant Role & Responsibilities:
- Create luxury bespoke holidays from scratch to select worldwide destinations
- To be a true ambassador of the company, demonstrating exceptional interpersonal skills, building rapport with all clients
- Ability to comprehend, capture, as well as interpret customer information, ensuring you take ownership of the full customer journey experience by following through with all commitments
- Use your destination & product knowledge in advising your clients on their luxury holiday options, including creating tailor-made / bespoke travel itineraries, costs and availability for their choice of departure dates
- Maximise revenue by up-selling & cross selling adding on of ancillary products including tours, car hire, travel insurance, airport parking and transfers
- Provide excellent service at all times in line with the standard and guidelines and enhance the customer experience
- Provide professional written communication when dealing with e-mail enquiries or confirmations
- Ability to work well as part of a team- to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others as well as welcoming feedback, contributing to building team spirit, and be proud of the service you provide
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Proactive and experienced Travel Consultant with minimum of 4 years’ experience in creating tailor-made / bespoke holidays from scratch
- Ability to work with likeminded Travel Consultants in a small, friendly and dynamic team culture
- Possess a can-do attitude, have a service ethos and understand the needs and demands of the luxury traveller
- Have a real passion for selling luxury holidays, be pro-active, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to convert luxury holiday enquiries into sales using your personality, first hand travel knowledge and experience
- Ability to streamline and simplify information and timely in responding to client requests
Salary & Working Hours:
- Attractive basic salary of £24,000 - £28,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Additional commission earnings of £10,000 - £20,000 per year plus company benefits
- Attractive working hours: 9am – 5.30pm / 9.30am – 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to travel on fam trips to some of the luxury destinations you sell
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.