Product Manager - Indian Ocean
Product Manager - Indian Ocean. Winner of numerous accolades, this highly successful and rapidly growing brand is considered to be a market leader in luxury travel. They are seeking an aspiring Product Manager with substantial product and contracting experience covering the Indian Ocean region. The Product Manager will be expected to develop our client’s exclusive portfolio of luxury properties in the Indian Ocean & identify strategic new areas of expansion.
Indian Ocean Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and expand our client’s luxury portfolio, focusing on revenue and profit generation through strategic product management and development
- Introduce new products & build on existing product ranges to meet changing consumer demands
- Monitor sales, competitor analysis, identify and pursue new opportunities
- Secure marketing funds & tactical offers from Indian Ocean suppliers for promotional activities
- Organise and conduct product training as and when needed for travel consultants
Now Let’s talk about You:
- Indian Ocean Product Management experience is essential
- Successfully contracted hotels and other travel related services within the region
- Strong commercial, analytical and numeracy ability, creative flair and high energy, good communicator and able to work under pressure
- Possess the drive and initiative to successfully push product forward within a competitive market and deliver on commitments
- Possess the confidence to communicate and present the company at all levels of business
The role offers a competitive base salary of up to £45,000 DOE, plus bonus, along with benefits you would expect from such an established and successful tour operator.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.