Online Travel Fulfillment Advisor
1 day left
- Contract Type
Do you have experience in the Travel Industry? Enjoy looking at Luxury and Long-Haul Travel? Are able to use your Sales Skills to Upsell on Hotels/Flight Classes? Then this role may be the perfect role for you and I would love to chat further with you.
The company that I am recruiting on behalf of are a Well-Established Travel Operator in Chester who specialise in Long-Haul and Luxury Tailor-Made Travel. They are one of the UK's Fastest Growing Online Travel Companies so a great opportunity for someone who is looking for somewhere they can progress within the Business into Management Positions or other Sectors of the Industry. They are a very well-reviewed company on Trust-Pilot and offer some of the most competitive prices in the market to make sure not only the customer has an amazing trip but they are not paying over the odds.
They are looking for someone with Travel Experience who is Self-Motivated and Hardworking to become part of the Vibrant Online Fulfilment Team. This is the perfect for someone who is looking to break into the Luxury or Tailor-Made sector of the Industry or someone who wants to step away from Hard-Sales. Your role will involve piecing together customers dream holiday that they have booked via the online booking website, making sure there are no better offers to bring their holiday cost down or no promotions to better their experience for example, offers on upgraded seats or ocean view room.
There is great earning potential with a basic salary of up to £18K and bonus opportunities worth up to £400 per month. You are expected to work 37.5 hours per week (10am - 6.30pm) with a guaranteed day off each weekend.
Online Travel Fulfilment Advisor Responsibilities
- To fulfil the online orders that come through each day
- Maximise sales opportunities through cross-selling and up-selling and offering extra services when necessary
- Providing excellent customer service
- Ensure that you have the most up to date product knowledge
- Are able to switch between Online Fulfilment Advisor and Travel Consultant
Online Travel Fulfilment Advisor Requirements:
- Experience in selling Long-Haul Tailor-Made Holidays, as well as additional travel-related products
- Experience in sourcing and booking Long-Haul Holidays either face-to-face or in a contact centre environment
- Highly motivated individual with a passion for travel
- Able to meet and exceed sales targets
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Galileo would be beneficial but not essential
If this role sounds of interest to you or if you know anyone that would be great for this role then please do get in touch with Laura on 0161 238 4496 or alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your up to date CV.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Online Travel Fulfillment Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly