TRAVEL Account Development Executive
1 day left
- Contract Type
A new and rewarding prospect has arisen with a leading TRAVEL specialist located in West London seeking a Account Development Executive, where the role will focuss on a selection of existing client relationships and the sales growth of those clients in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg and Scandinavia. It is expected that you may travel to your clients from time to time and where appropriate attend trade fairs representing the company and its values to your portfolio of clients. You are the first point of contact for these clients and have responsibility for their performance and satisfaction.
As a Account Development Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities which include:
- Understanding and developing a strong commercial relationship with clients, specifically knowing what type of tour they prefer
- Understanding the market and the competitive landscape and pressures, and working with the client to grow their business and our business with them
- Understanding the clients’ sales cycle ensuring we are quoting for the right business at the right time in order to maximise our share of the clients’ overall business and to help grow the clients’ overall business
- Meeting clients’ requirements and matching this information with our product database to ensure that the best possible itinerary is planned and that opportunities for increasing sales revenue are maximised by suggesting additional services
- Creating touring itineraries with your clients, in order to gain sales and a competitive advantage in the market.
- Ensuring price and margin of our offer is competitive and profitable, within the company's pricing guidelines
- Following up with the client in a timely way to convert offers and quotes into profitable sales with client satisfaction
- Liaising with internal departments/teams during and after the sale; liaising with your client as appropriate
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English
- Being fluent in either Dutch/Flemish or a Scandinavian language, both written and spoken (ideally due to markets) but will consider a Fluent English Speaker if you have the right exprience and working as above already.
- Being commercially aware, able/willing to sustain commercial professional relationships
- Being achievement focused, and/or sales driven
- Being client focused, friendly and diplomatic, strong positive communication skills; empathy creativity: being able to develop new ideas, work with clients and internal stakeholders to deliver on ideas time management; ability to prioritise and manage yourself, work tasks, and client requirements
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.
Apply for TRAVEL Account Development Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly