Africa Safari Travel Consultant
7 days left
- Contract Type
We are seeking ambitious and experienced Africa Travel Safari Consultants (Reservations & Operations) to join our clients busy and friendly team due to success and expansion. This successful, dynamic and well established travel company offer inspirational holidays to Africa including the epic Kenya and Tanzania. This role is ideal for a travel professional seeking career progression, something a little bit different organising travels to the fantastic Kenya and Tanzania. We would consider travel professionals with travel experience in the UK or outside the UK with travel agency or tour operator background with good knowledge of safaris.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Handling travel reservations & booking confirmations to agents and affiliate offices.
- Co-ordinating and sending travel information to agents regarding the Africa products.
- Preparing detailed inspirational itineraries to Africa for clients
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
- Using your Africa safari knowledge
- Dealing with invoices
- Liaising with travel suppliers
- Travel experience from a tour operator or travel agency i.e. in operations, customer service, sales, reservations
- Some knowledge of Kenya and/or Tanzania, however, training is provided.
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Sociable working hours - Monday to Friday
- Travel perks
- Career development
- Friendly team
- Varied job role
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Location of role: Middlesex, North London & Hertfordshire areas.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Africa Safari Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly