Travel Consultant - Romford
Travel Consultant - Romford. We are currently recruiting Travel Consultants on behalf of a rapidly expanding and leading Multi-Award Winning Tour Operator based in Romford. Working alongside other Travel Consultants in the Holiday Call Centre, you will be taking incoming calls from customers ready to book their holiday. As a Travel Consultant, all you’ll need to do is have a great conversation, book that holiday and gain as many new customers as possible, ensuring our client’s customer experience is second to none by building great relationships and taking the time to understand your customer’s needs.
Our Client’s Philosophy:
"You should train and develop your Travel Consultants so great that they could work anywhere in the world, then treat them so well that they would never want to leave."
The Travel Consultant Role:
The Travel Consultant play a pivotal role in generating revenue for the business. Working closely with the Sales Team Managers and Team Leaders, this role is critical to the holiday sales force in achieving the business sales targets and KPI’s. This Travel Consultant role also offers an opportunity to travel overseas on FREE Fam trip to learn more about the destinations you sell.
- Daily management of new incoming leads and database development
- Building and selling high value holidays including flights, villas, car hire, cruises and much more
- Offering exceptional service to customers, understanding their requirements and matching their expectations
- Meeting and exceeding set sales and performance targets as well as working within a friendly and rewarding team environment
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Able to commence full time employment and training on 5 November 2019
- Sparkling, Mature and confident attitude
- Great telephone manner, confidence and lead from the front attitude
- Great relationship builder, always going the extra mile to make sure your clients are happy
- Ability to think on your feet and multi-task
- A real team player with a positive and cheerful attitude, always smiling
- A history of exceeding expectations
- Driven to meet and exceed personal sales targets
- To always be looking for innovative ways to generate new business
- Quick learner; able to get up to speed quickly
- Target driven and the ability to multi-task and self-motivate
Your Fantastic Benefits Include:
- Company Pension, Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Subsidised car parking - during the week, Free on-site evening and weekend parking, Monthly incentives including prizes, experiences and additional income, Tax free childcare vouchers, Employee Introduction bonus (Refer a friend), Fresh fruit every week, not forgetting their Summer and Christmas Parties
- Opportunity to travel overseas on FREE Fam trip to learn more about the destinations you sell
Our client offers a starting basic salary of £22,000 per annum + commission, including excellent benefits, along with totally uncapped commission earnings. After 6 months employment, your basic salary will be reduced to £18,000 per annum + commission as by then you will be earning excellent uncapped commission on all holidays sold with an OTE of £40,000 - £45,000+.
Working a 5 day, 40 hour week, the Holiday Call Centre is open Monday to Thursday: 9am-9pm, Friday & Saturday: 9am-8pm, Sunday: 10am-8pm.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.