Marketing Manager. This highly prestigious, niche ultra-luxury brand has an unrivalled reputation for creating the most amazing ultimate trips in bespoke travel, working exclusively with ultra-high net worth clients from around the world to create unique, rich travel stories. They are masters at crafting one-of-a-kind travel experiences in every corner of the globe.
Our client is looking to appoint a best in class Marketing Manager to lead their growing marketing function at a very exciting time for the business. The purpose of this hands-on role is to develop and execute the company’s marketing plan to meet the objectives of the business plan.
The Marketing Manager will have overall responsibility for the creation and implementation of a robust marketing plan. The role will lead and revolutionise the marketing strategy and activities of the business. You will be expected to develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans covering Brand Management, PR, Events, Relationship Marketing, Direct Marketing, Digital Marketing, Design and Special Projects.
This Particular Role Requires:
- 3 -5 years of multidisciplinary marketing experience
- Experience of dealing with high and ultra-high net-worth individuals
- Client-side understanding of the marketing requirements of a niche luxury travel brand Understanding of analytics, SEO, PPC, CMS (Expression Engine) and best practice
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Constant creativity - an ability to generate ideas and inspire others to do so too
- Unconventional, conceptual thinker and problem solver
- Obsessive attention to detail and big picture thinking
- Someone who seeks excellence and continuous improvement
- An articulate individual with irreproachable written English and impeccable personal presentation
- Understanding our client’s service and the features and benefits for their clients
- Flexible enough to travel throughout UK and overseas to attend events
- Lead the company’s overall online and offline marketing strategy
- Prepare annual marketing budget and maintain up to date costings and ROI reporting
- Implement the relationship marketing strategy (prospects, clients, affiliates, partners etc) to ensure prospect acquisition and client retention and generate own content
- Proactively liaise with trip planning and big story idea for PR
- Monitor social media strategy and website analytics and adapt where relevant
- Develop and execute a website traffic, content and PPC strategy
- YouTube production video and develop a membership website
- Design and implement a limited number of public and private events to connect with clients and influencers
- Manage Copywriter / Marketing Assistant and external resources to write concepts, marketing materials, itineraries and content to answer journalist requests
- Monitor competitor activity, campaign analysis, evaluation reporting across all channels, supporting future planning
- Website back-end development and management
What You'll Get in Return:
- Fabulous opportunity to join an amazing travel business with the opportunity to have direct impact on the direction of the company
- This role offers a competitive base salary of up to 45,000 per annum, DOE
- Significant discretionary annual bonus subject to new business partnership generations
- Plus all travel industry benefits, including Fam Trips
Working hours, Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm, with 1 hour for lunch
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.