Caribbean Product Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
Caribbean Product Manager - Tour Operator - London
An award winning tour operator are looking for a passionate, experienced Caribbean Product Manager to head up and develop this product. You must display exceptional product knowledge, have strong business relationships in place with hoteliers and must also demonstrate commercial acumen, negotiating & pricing skills.
Skills & Experience
- Candidates must have experience working within tour operations, with experience of the Caribbean.
- Candidate should have Commercial acumen to identify new opportunities as well as strengths and weaknesses of existing product and partnerships.
- Experience sourcing new suppliers and relationships with our existing partners
- Ability to negotiate new contracts and offers as well as building new relationships with suppliers.
- A keen eye for detail when it comes to both on-site pages and both online/offline marketing.
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 + £10000 Bonus
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/
Apply for Caribbean Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly