French, German or Dutch speaking Business Travel Consultant
We’re looking for French, German or Dutch speaking Travel industry professionals for some Business Travel Consultant roles based in Dublin. Whether your background is in the Business/Leisure Travel or Airline sectors, if you thrive on delivering a highly professional service at all times and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure your clients experience the perfect trip, then we want to hear from you!
Joining one of the world’s leading Business Travel organisations, successful candidates will be responsible for delivering high-touch customer care to business travellers embarking on world-wide travel, finding the most efficient and cost effective solutions for their flights, hotels and train travel. Oral and written fluency in French, German or Dutch (and English) is essential for these roles, ideally along with working knowledge of Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre or Worldspan, excellent worldwide geography and a positive, can-do attitude with the ability to multi-task.
On offer is a highly competitive salary of up to €31,000 (dependent upon the language) plus performance related bonus, extensive company benefits including life insurance, pension, discounted phone and medical plans, free parking and an onsite canteen. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for more information or apply online.
Role of French, German or Dutch speaking Business Travel Consultant:
- Handling all travel related enquiries professionally and efficiently, maintaining agreed service levels
- Offering a high level of service to a variety of corporate travel clients
- Booking all aspects of business travel from a 1-night hotel stay to complex international flight itineraries
- Offering travel/route expertise on Worldwide destinations
- Dealing with amendments, schedule changes etc, taking ownership for each booking until concluded
Skills required for the role:
- A minimum of 12 months Corporate or Leisure travel or Airline industry experience with international booking experience
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in French, German or Dutch (and English) – the role will require inbound, outbound (callbacks), and email communications
- Working knowledge of a GDS (or other industry-recognised platform)
- Excellent worldwide geography
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service at all times
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Highly professional and pro-active approach
- Proficiency in a multi-system environment and ability to multi-task
- Ability to develop valuable and long-lasting relationships with business customers
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for French, German or Dutch speaking Business Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly