Caribbean Product Manager
Caribbean Product Manager. An awesome new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Caribbean Product Manager to join a highly established and leading luxury tour operator in London. This sought after Caribbean Product Manager role will report directly to the Directors and will define, analyse, manage and develop the appropriate Caribbean programme aligned with our client’s business objectives.
Our client’s mission is to continue to grow and develop their global products & services they offer their customers and to lead the market in the destinations they sell. Therefore it is important for our client to continue to attract top talent across the travel products they deal with to help them achieve their goals.
The Caribbean Product Role & Responsibilities:
- The role will be expected to develop our clients existing brand & identify strategic new areas of development, drive innovation and conduct research into future development and expansion within the Caribbean territory
- Reporting directly to the Directors, the product manager will possess strong commercial, negotiation and pricing skills gained within the Caribbean marketplace
- Accountable for the direct negotiation, planning, purchasing and contracting of the very best rates that are available, ensuring that this tour operator’s targets are always delivered with exceptional results
- Responsibilities for the role will include general product management & growth including the monitoring of Caribbean sales, competitor analysis etc.
- Secure marketing funds & tactical offers from Caribbean suppliers for promotional activities, along with continual exclusive tactical negotiations with ground product and feedback to the commercial managers
- To organise and conduct Caribbean product training as and when needed for the tailor-made consultants
The Experience Needed:
- The Caribbean Product Manager will have proven product expertise and commercial experience within the territory and will work alongside other specialist products managers who are responsible for different worldwide regions
- Previous experience within Caribbean Product Management role is essential
- Outstanding commercial, negotiation, communication and analytical skills, which will have been gained within a previous tour operation product role
- Proactive and results driven, with the drive and initiative to successfully push product forward within a competitive marketplace, delivering on commitments and meeting deadlines
- Must also be available to travel to assigned destination/territory when necessary
This Caribbean Product Manager role comes with a competitive salary package plus bonus and benefits. The basic salary is £40,000 – £50,000 per annum, DOE, plus £10,000 performance related bonus.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.