Travel Consultant - Tailormade (No weekends)
3 days left
- Contract Type
Travel Consultant - Tailormade. Travel Consultants who are looking for a Weekend Free travel role need not look any further! This Tailor-made Travel Consultant opportunity is offering you 9am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday working hours! We’re working with a well-established, multi-award winning luxury tour operator, who are on the search for up and coming talented travel Consultants to join them at a very exciting time of growth for their business. With this in mind, you will be joining a successful travel business which can deliver long term progression and career development opportunities!
Ongoing Product Training & Fam Trips:
Once you’re settled in your tailor-made Travel Consultant role, you will enjoy a variety of Fam Trips that will come your way. Our client encourages product development through travel educationals.
Tailor-made Travel Consultant Role:
- Design and put together personalised travel itineraries for clients
- Work as part of a dynamic, fun and supportive team, you'll show the customer what's possible; offer them travel advice and then sell them the right luxury holiday that suits their needs
- Provide the best and most comprehensive service possible to all customers
- Switch sell and cross sell travel products, with a focus on attention to detail and possessing good communication skills
- Answering telephone calls, handle e-mails enquiries, including written and personal enquiries from customers
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Travel Consultants with experience of putting together dynamic / tailor-made holiday packages
- Must have exceptional customer service skills and puts the customer at the heart of everything you do
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude, flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- The desire and initiative to achieve targets and enjoy the rewards that come with it
- Resourceful and practical; can think on your feet and solve problems quickly and effectively
- GDS knowledge would be advantages but not essential as training in provided
Our client offers a pleasant and friendly working environment with excellent 9am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday working hours, along with a rewarding remuneration package, where the basic salary is £24,000 - £29,000 per annum, DOE, plus commission, with the opportunity for overseas travel on Fam Trips!
Sounds Like You?
We’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Travel Consultant - Tailormade (No weekends)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly