Sales Support - KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your role is key to the efficient functioning of the department & identifying & developing new revenue opportunities.
You will have at least 3 years airlines Sales Support experience with aspirations to develop an Account Management/Business Development career path. You must have at least 2 years’ experience working with industry data and specifically be an expert in providing analysis/business intelligence in both DDS & E-smash.
You will be the first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders. You will provide daily sales support to include but not limited to, trade booking queries; groups/allocation requests, budget management, analysis and reporting of data to highlight revenue opportunity. Additionally, you will also be set your own revenue targets with a portfolio combining field-based visits and telephone account managed accounts. A willing team player who actively removes administrative tasks from the commercial team, allowing efforts to be focused on driving revenue.
Roles & responsibilities
- Taking responsibility for all incoming trade calls and resolving any issues (using HQ as support and not a default to forward the issue)
- Liaise with GDS Helpdesk to resolve problems on bookings that can’t be resolved locally and be the main contact for the agent
- Maintain a log of waivers/favours offered to Travel Agents
- Handle Groups/Allocation Requests with UK Trade
- Process and manage FAM/Duty Travel requests
- Manage the distribution list for all trade communications & communicate all sales related information to key contacts
- Manage all shared folders
- Obtain and distribute monthly flown revenue reports for all UK Travel Agents
- Log and check all monthly/quarterly payments from commercial deals to UK Travel Agents
- Manage fare filing process for sales team
- Esmash/DDS; review data and provide analysis of current and forward booking trends to identify areas of threats and/or opportunity to drive revenue. Weekly analysis.
- Minimum 3 years airline sales support experience
- Experience of using GDS reservations system.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office – highly competent in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Positive, can-do attitude with a willingness to go the extra mile to deliver great results
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst continually re-prioritizing workload as required
- A flexible individual who is willing to take on fresh challenges as they arise
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to highlight errors
- Highly numerate with ability to readily interpret data using DDS/E-smash
- Ability to identify issues quickly and provide potential solutions
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Sales Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly