Luxury Product Executive
Luxury Product Executive. A career enhancing opportunity has just become available for an ambitious and hungry candidate seeking a Luxury Product Executive role in London. This position will be well suited to a Travel Consultant/Product Executive who is passionate about supporting product managers to deliver outstanding performance.
The role is to assist in the successful and ongoing planning, creation, development and commercial management, enabling the senior Product Managers to meet company objectives in terms of contracting, revenue, margin, passenger volume and marketing contribution etc.
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive remuneration package, benefits and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a highly established travel brand.
The Product Executive Responsibilities:
- As a Product Executive, the successful candidate will be responsible for collecting data around benchmarking and helping our client gain a better position in the market
- Other responsibilities will include supporting the Product Managers in the functioning of their product needs and maintaining relationships with key hotel and airline partners
- Assist Product Managers in identifying and pursuing new opportunities in existing areas of responsibility, along with possessing the confidence to communicate and present your company at all levels of business
- Looking at where improvements can be made and ensure the product remains the market leader
Now Let’s talk About You:
- Hungry for development and success, now seeking a career enhancing Luxury Product Executive role
- Previous experience in creating tailor-made trips
- Experience in selling both Luxury/Mainstream holidays
- Possess good negotiation, communication and analytical skills
- Available to attend trade shows, travel events and conferences
Our client offers an excellent salary of up to £27,000 per annum + lucrative benefits and the opportunity to travel overseas on Fam Trips. Working hours are Monday-Friday, 9am – 6pm.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.