First & Business Travel Consultant
First & Business Travel Consultant. This Company provides seamless, cost-effective travel programs to private travellers and professional organizations, including VIP’s in such industries as entertainment, fashion, media and finance to name a few.
Our client understands the challenges facing discerning travellers in this competitive marketplace and cater to their special demands with exceptional service and huge savings on First & Business Class and Round the World Flights, including Luxury Hotels, Premium Executive Chauffeur Service and other Travel related Products and Services.
Business & First Consultant Role:
The role is best suited to travel consultants with experience of creating complex travel itineraries, and the ability to meet the needs of demanding clientele.
- Selling First and Business Class travel to destinations such as USA, Canada, Central America, South America, the Caribbean, Africa, Middle East, Indian Sub-Continent, Far East, Australia and New Zealand
- Effective and balanced approach to client management and client satisfaction
- Devising and implementing common sense, pragmatic solutions and achieved outstanding results
- Flexible approach with the ability to adapt to last minute travel changes and demands from clients with impeccable accuracy and attention to detail
- Being the one point of contact for your clients, create travel itineraries, from multi-stops & around the world flights etc
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- A minimum of 4 years’ travel experience
- Proven ability to build and sell complex worldwide travel itineraries
- Ambitious travel consultant, motivated by achieving targets and enjoys the rewards offered
- Strong time management and delivery focus
- Passion for delivering customer service excellence
- Outstanding people and communication skills
- Possess a major GDS
A generous package is on offer to the right candidates. The basic salary is lucrative, paying £28,000 - £40,000 per annum, dependent on experience + Fam trips!
Sounds Like You?
We’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.