Call Centre Supervisor
Call Centre Sales Supervisor
We are a successful high street Travel agency with an excellent social media reputation.
Due to continued digital expansion, we are opening a dedicated call centre and are recruiting a Call Centre Sales Supervisor to support this exciting new project.
The Call Centre Sales Supervisor will report directly into the Call Centre Sales Manager.
Call Centre Sales Supervisor Key Responsibilities:
On a daily basis you will report directly into the Call Centre Sales Manager, working closely alongside them, often on opposing shifts to ensure the department achieves their sales targets.
- Support the Call Centre Sales Manager in driving Polka Dot Travel Direct to Target
- Work closely with the Call Centre Sales Manager to ensure the smooth running of the call centre.
- Be a leading sales person, leading and demonstrating from the ‘front’
- Develop sales staff to close sales through coaching and demonstration.
- Have the skill to source and produce offers which will sell.
- Have a proven travel sales ability.
- Strive to maximise your individual sales and that of the team.
- Support team training alongside the Call Centre Sales Manager.
- Have the ability to work at speed in a fast paced environment.
- Be confident in using Facebook and other social media / digital platforms to generate sales.
Call Centre Sales Supervisor Skills and Experience:
Excellent sales skills.
Proven previous travel sales ability.
Relevant product and industry knowledge .
Ability to be proactive in generating sales through sourcing and advertising offers.
Previous experience of working in a Sales environment.
Shift pattern to cover the following hours:
Sunday – Friday 9am – 10pm
Saturday 9 am – 7 pm