Key Account Manager UK & Northern Europe
This is a unique opportunity to join leading European holiday home specialist HHD. We’re keen to bring on board an enthusiastic, driven and proactive Key Account Manager, to be based at our London office.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record and the ability to add real value to the role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide outstanding account management to and act as main point of contact for some of HHDs largest global partners.
- Ensure on-target results through periodic performance reviews, working with partners to implement optimisation measures.
- Monitor connectivity solutions and partner websites for data accuracy and product visibility.
- Respond to basic technical queries from partners and act as liaison to other departments for advanced technical support.
- Support colleagues at national sales offices in Holland, Belgium & Sweden.
- Build and proactively follow-up an acquisition pipeline of potential new UK based partners.
- Negotiate and agree commercial terms.
- Oversee the implementation and launch phases.
- Onboard new partners and assist with key API integrations.
- Participate in exchanges within the Key Account Management team.
- Organise and host bilateral and regional sales meetings for the Northern European region.
- Work together with colleagues from sales support and customer services to provide seamless & high levels of service.
- Take a leading role in implementing sales initiatives and projects.
Required skills and background:
- Previous account management experience in the travel industry.
- Outstanding commercial skills with a natural sales ability.
- Business acumen.
- Negotiation skills.
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
- Intrinsically driven, with the ability to motivate others.
- Knowledge of API connectivity.
- Decision maker with the ability to trouble shoot challenging situations.
- Native English speaker, other (Northern) European languages are an advantage.
- Degree educated.
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"