Homework Travel Sales Agent
If you're an experienced Travel Sales Agent looking for an opportunity to work from home, this is your chance to join our award winning client as they look to recruit a number of Home-based Travel Sales Agents over the coming months.
Working in partnership with over 250 travel providers, our client are able to offer their customers a huge choice of packaged holidays from a range of suppliers, in addition to dynamically packaging, bespoke tailor-made trips, selling a wide variety of holidays ranging from UK breaks and staycations to European city or beach holidays to more far flung long haul and exotic destinations. From the Lake District to Lake Garda, the Cotswolds to the Caribbean, there's something to suit every requirement and budget!
In this hybrid role, successful candidates will be responsible for dealing with the fulfilment of inbound travel sales enquiries from dedicated accounts, alongside the generation of their own leads through a variety of methods, including social media and networking. In return, our client is able to offer an uncapped commission structure of up to 70%, flexible working hours and unrivalled back office support from a friendly and knowledgeable head office team.
If you have a proven sales track record in the travel industry and would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity to work from home, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Homework Travel Sales Agent:
- Handling inbound enquires by telephone and email
- Generation of your own leads via social media, networking and other methods
- Packaging a wide range of holidays including UK, short and long haul
- Selling ancillary products such as car hire, transfers, parking and excursions
- Offering expert advice and personal recommendations where appropriate
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Proven sales track record within the travel sector - essential
- Ability to ‘close’ the sale
- Strong customer service skills
- Good geographical and product knowledge
- Self-motivated and able to work well autonomously
- Flexibility with regard to working hours
- Willingness to network to develop new business
If you’re interested in learning more about these Homework Travel Sales Agent roles, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Call Centre jobs and Multilingual jobs UK wide