Travel Team Leader
4 days left
- Contract Type
We are seeking an experienced Travel Team Leader to join a successful and award winning tour operator due to remarkable growth.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for a supervisor, assistant manager or team leader seeking career progression and to be part of a fun and friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work. Generous benefits are on offer along with the opportunity to enhance your career and do something a little different.
This dynamic and forward thinking travel company offers a range of tailormade luxury travel across the globe with a great reputation in the travel industry.
Team leader duties include:
- Lead, coach and motivate team to exceed sales, profit and service targets.
- Ensure standards of excellent customer service are upheld in with interactions
- Lead by example by selling single centre or complex, itinerised luxury holidays across the globe exceeding the customers’ expectations and going the extra mile wherever possible.
- Proactively identify and drive opportunities to improve sales and margin, through new lead generation, upselling and building strong client relationships.
- Review customer experience and propose new ways of working to improve the customer journey through the sales pre and post booking process.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to individuals to develop product knowledge, improve sales performance and customer satisfaction.
- Identify training needs within the department.
- Be a source of expertise on our client’s products.
- Competitor analysis.
- Experience in managing a team and coaching and develop individuals within a luxury tour operator or bespoke travel agent is essential.
- Excellent understanding of and passion for travel, with knowledge and experience within Indian Ocean, Caribbean, Middle East, Asia and/or Africa.
- Experience working in a travel sales environment.
- Customer experience management skills
- Excellent people management skills with a passion for developing others.
- Good understanding of the luxury market
- Supplier rate negotiation.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to build good working relationships at all levels.
- Travel perks along with discounted travel rates for family and friends
- Lucrative company bonus scheme
- Workplace pension
- Training and development
- Social events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym subsidy
- FAM Trips to increase product knowledge.
- Plus many more perks
Please note only suitable travel candidates from a luxury tour operator or bespoke travel agency will be contacted for this post.
To apply click - APPLY NOW!
Apply for Travel Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly