Digital Marketing Executive
- Full Time
Responsible for contributing towards digital marketing activity and campaign management, across each of the company’s brands – focusing primarily on email marketing, social media and content management. The successful candidate will be a creative individual, with a keen eye for detail and a broad understanding of digital marketing and engagement. They will be constantly looking to develop their core skills, as well as keeping on top of industry trends to ensure we are up to date with best practice.
- Support the Digital Campaigns Manager in managing social media channels for all brands within the ITC Travel Group, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Plan create and execute best-in-class email marketing and eCRM campaigns for all brands using marketing automation platform
- Manage and update digital content and campaigns across the brands’ websites and digital magazine platforms, including ongoing maintenance and product updates, imagery, video and blogs.
- Support and contribute towards internal communications strategy, including sourcing contributions to and creation of the internal ‘Going Places’ digital magazine.
- Use Google Analytics and other tools for online campaign reporting and to identify trends and opportunities.
- Work with the Product and Sales teams to maximise the opportunities for destination content creation, including as part of FAM trips and educationals.
- Work with the SEO Specialist and Copywriting team to optimise website content, ensuring it contributes towards organic search visibility.
- Plan and attend customer and business events for and on behalf of ITC Travel Group.
- Deadline driven
- Team worker
Essential skills and qualifications
A marketing or digital marketing degree would be advantageous. Although specific training and development will be supplied in the position, previous experience in a digital, content or marketing role is essential.
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"