- Full Time
We believe that a company's brand is an essential part of its identity. There are a number of brands within ITC Travel Group, each with their own identity and characteristics. We want to build brands that showcase both our vision and our values. If you’re passionate about brand-building and writing and you can be both creative and versatile then this is a very exciting opportunity for you.
You will create strong and engaging content across all brands and channels, working closely with key stakeholders to connect with the audience and achieve the desired objectives, whilst delivering opportunities to develop the overarching brand narrative through thoughtful, novel, engaging and meaningful storytelling.
We’re looking for someone who is experienced, confident, unflappable and caring who can speak authentically to our audiences.
Lead and implement the overall voice and messaging across our diverse portfolio of brands. This includes:
- Oversee our style guides, tone of voice, and messaging of all content
- Work with the company internally to portray our brands’ unique voice and identity and minimum standards are met.
- Producing beautiful and engaging writing that performs exceptionally across digital and print collateral.
- Working with the marketing team to craft campaigns to raise brand awareness, thinking outside the box with creativity and creating brand personas that are relatable and unique.
- Supporting our product team and design team to create paginations and customer journeys that achieve both the campaign brief and the desired outcome for our audiences.
- Working with our external PR agencies to ensure press releases represent our brand objectives, are factually correct and our content is reaching a wide network of key digital and print journalists and influencers across the industry.
- Ensuring all client documentations are up to date and client booking journey touchpoints are engaging and creating a stronger relationship between the customer and brand.
- Deadline driven
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"