Operations Team Members
1 day left
- Contract Type
Who we are:
The Active Travel Group brings together the finest active travel companies in the UK, specialising in tailor-made human powered holidays across the globe, including skiing and cycling in Europe and North America.
Our team of experts are united by a passion for activity and adventure travel. Run by brilliant people, with first-hand knowledge and experience of the great outdoors, we curate and create incredible holidays and operate them with passion and meticulous attention to detail.
We are recruiting for several roles in our growing operations department, to work with our Ski Solutions, BSpoke Tours and Cycling for Softies brands.
You will play an important role in the development and expansion of the brands ensuring delivery of the customer holiday experience, building our product knowledge database, working closely with our suppliers, and ensuring the successful and profitable operation of our overseas programmes.
Operations Team Responsibilities:
- Delivering an excellent customer experience on all our holidays
- Ensuring accuracy of bookings loaded to reservation system
- Managing booking and ticketing of flight, rail, and transfer products
- Management of overseas summer operations; including staffing, capacity management and delivery
- Administrative duties such as preparing and dispatching client documentation
- Build strong, long-term, and preferential relationships with our partners and suppliers
- Provide duty phone cover (on rota)
- Any other task or duty as reasonably required by the business
What will you bring to our business?
- A passion for skiing, cycling and active holidays
- Excellent organisational skills and great attention to detail
- Experience working for a relevant tour operator
- Experience of reporting in Excel
- European destination knowledge
- A strong communicator and relationship builder
- Proven negotiation skills and commercial awareness
- You have a strong desire to be a key part of the development of our business
- Willingness and desire to travel as required
In the perfect world, you will also have…
- Foreign language skills (French in particular, but Italian, German, Spanish also helpful)
- Intimate knowledge of our top destinations
- Experience of training and supporting staff
- Experience of working with Power BI
- Competitive basic salary between £22k-£30k dependent on experience
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of a rapidly growing part of the business
- Training and career prospects – as we grow
- Holiday discounts
- Educational trips
- Contribution to pension scheme
- Cycle Scheme and Tech Scheme available
- 20 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Modern office space in the heart of Brixton
To apply for this position please send your current CV and a brief cover letter to Murray Dee, Head of Client Services by clicking "Apply"
Please include “Operations Team Application” in the subject line of your email.
Apply for Operations Team Members
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly