Long Haul Travel Consultant - Homework UK wide
Are you a travel sales specialist with a passion for tailor-making holidays around the globe? Can you recommend the World's best hotels and resorts, whilst delivering exceptional levels of customer service? If so, this is a fabulous opportunity to utilise this experience in a home-based role, working the hours to suit you and with the support of a well-known travel brand.
In anticipation of a resurgence of the travel sector in 2021, our client is looking for experienced Long Haul Travel Consultants to join their home-based team. Using your expert travel industry knowledge, you'll arrange bespoke holidays to Worldwide destinations, including multi centre holidays and tours, honeymoons, safaris and adventure holidays. You'll delight in finding your clients their dream holiday, providing special memories which will last them for a lifetime!
The role will involve dealing with a mix of high calibre leads and you’ll also be expected to build upon your existing network, friends and family in order to develop this into a successful business. On offer is an attractive commission package and unrivalled back office support, so if you’re interested in finding out more about the opportunity to work from home as a Long Haul Travel Consultant, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Long Haul Travel Consultant:
- Handling travel enquiries from long haul, tailor-made holidays to multi-centre stays, city breaks, adventure holidays and safaris
- Offering expert advice and personal recommendations
- Maximising all sales opportunities
- Ensuring exceptional levels of customer service at all times
- Utilising social media to market travel deals/products/offers
- Networking with friends & family to develop your business
Skills required for the role:
- Recent travel sales experience - essential
- Experience with tailor-making holiday packages
- GDS experience would be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of popular Worldwide holiday destinations
- Dynamic and sales focussed and approach
- Good understanding of social media
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Willingness to work on a commission only basis
If you’re interested in learning more about these Long Haul Travel Consultant roles, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Call Centre jobs and Multilingual jobs UK wide
Apply for Long Haul Travel Consultant - Homework UK wide
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly