Finance Manager/ Financial Controller
Initially, this will be a part-time position working 3-4 days with flexible working options with future scope for progression. Post lockdown, the Financial Controller will be required at least one day in their Brighton offices. Accountancy qualification desirable but not a pre-requisite based on experience.
This is a great opportunity to join a connected, vibrant Travel specialist as their Finance Controller/ Finance Manager. Reporting to the MD/ owner supporting with financial modelling and business strategy. Our client is seeking a Finance professional from the travel sector with 5 + years of combined accounting and finance. As well as accurate reporting skills, the successful candidate will have the ability to multi-task and a commercial understanding of how a travel business is run. Working closely with the MD and Accountancy/ Auditing firm the Financial Controller will be expected to undertake the following responsibilities:
• Preparing monthly management accounts to include, variance analysis,
commentary and developing cash flow forecasts
• Managing Foreign currency contracts, FX analysis and supplier payments.
• Managing all accounting operations including A/R, A/P, GL Posting, revenue
recognition and financial forecasts
• Compiling monthly payroll information
• Supporting month-end and year-end process, liaising with auditors
This is a truly fantastic business, if you are a problem solver, like a challenge and passionate about finance and the travel industry, then please send your CV by clicking "Apply Now" or call 07958 191955 for more information.