Website & Digital Marketing Senior Executive
Website & Digital Marketing Senior Executive. Highly established and Multi-award winning tour operator is looking for a Website & Digital Marketing Senior Executive to join their dynamic and friendly Sales & Marketing team. This is an exciting and varied role, with potential for growth opportunities. The successful applicant will be responsible for our client’s website content and functionality, other digital platforms, and general online marketing activities.
The role would suit an ambitious individual who is equipped with an entrepreneurial spirit, able to “get things done”, combined with sound technical understanding, creative flair, and commercial focus. The successful applicant will play a key role in driving online performance to create sales opportunities for the wider team as well as ensuring communications resonate with our client’s customers and analysing campaign effectiveness to ensure constant improvements to conversion metrics.
- Focusing on, user journey reviews and improvements, content reviews, general updates, and promotional activities
- Manage on-going program of A/B testing and improvements to enhance user experience and customer journey
- Work with other departments on updates for the website, ensuring site content always best meets business needs and requirements
- Consistently work across the site with a commercial focus to optimise user engagement and conversion, with a view to on-going improvement
- Work closely with the Reservations System Manager to develop both the website and reservation system usability
SEO & Online Advertising
- Work closely with the SEO agency to execute the content strategy for the website and blog to improve site presence and optimisation, the customer journey and conversion
- Proactively make suggestions and deliver new pages, content, and assets for the website to continually improve the user experience, content quality and rankings
- Work with the digital advertising agency in running advertising (primarily PPC) through price updates, sending relevant information, and checking activity is working correctly and effectively
- Create landing pages and tailor site content as required to maximise advertising response and effectiveness
- Produce and distribute customer emails on an on-going basis to support business needs, campaigns and sales as required
- Create email content including copywriting, image selection, layout, and proofing
- Use results and create reports to recommend improvements to email marketing to achieve higher engagement and conversion, optimizing client growth
- Manage CRM analysis, data, and insight reporting
Social Media & Blog
- Manage social media channels: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube etc.
- Create content for all channels, including updates, competitions, quizzes, campaigns, and offers
- Reviewing competitors, other holiday companies and social media leaders
- Report on social media performance against KPIs
- Promote blogs and find new content opportunities through PR, influencers, and bloggers
NOW LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU:
- 2+ years digital marketing and website experience with Travel/Tour Operator background
- Experience in running digital advertising in Google AdWords and Facebook
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO
- Experience of delivering a program of online conversion improvements
- Experience using website CMS systems
- HTML, desirable but not essential
- A team player with excellent communication and relationship skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills to deliver multiple projects and activities to deadlines and budget
A competitive salary, increased annual leave based on length of service, Auto enrolment pension scheme, Holiday concessions for friends and family, Childcare vouchers, Eye care vouchers and Cycle to work scheme.
Sounds Like you?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.