Director of Marketing and E-Commerce
Director of Marketing and E-Commerce
Competitive salary/ Bonus
No Agents please
The JG Travel Group is a leading provider of group travel offering exciting and diverse value for money tours, ranging from short breaks, classic seaside resort holidays, heritage tours, London theatre breaks, Sporting, Family and Tribute breaks, and European holidays, including Cruises, through a number of distinct brands. A private equity backed business with plans to further develop and expand, we are looking to recruit an exceptional commercial and digitally focused Director of Marketing and E-Commerce.
Responsible for the Marketing, Studio and Digital functions, this exciting position will play a pivotal role in the senior management team, to influence and steer the company’s future activity, by delivering growth and revenue through on-line, below and above the line activity. The role will be responsible for the delivery of all marketing activities across each of the Company’s brands, to schedule and budget.
We are looking for an exceptional visionary leader, with a solid experience of all marketing channels, but with a strong focus on digital channels. You will ideally have experience of working with a mature audience along with experience of running an in-house studio, as well as external agencies. The right candidate will have first class communication skills along with experience of working across different brands. An individual with a strong commercial background, ideally within the travel and leisure sector, specific accountabilities include:
- Manage, lead and direct the Marketing, Studio and Digital teams to deliver the marketing and digital strategy across multiple channels.
- Contribute towards the strategic planning and direction of the Company and play a pivotal role within the Senior Management team.
- Develop, manage and implement an effective marketing strategy that delivers growth and revenue through on-line, below and above the line activity.
- Implement and drive a cost effective E-commerce strategy for the Group; increase web traffic and online conversions through email activity, PPC, online display, affiliate marketing and 3rd party marketing.
- Deliver a social media strategy that increases engagement, growth and conversion.
- Ensure optimum revenue growth and cost efficient marketing to maximise repeat bookings and customer retention from the database.
- Work closely with the Sales & Yield Director to ensure the right products are being promoted to deliver the budgeted passenger numbers, within the marketing budget.
- Identify, implement and manage business development opportunities with the primary goal of acquiring new customers and generating additional revenue streams.
- Ensure brand consistency and cohesion across the JG Travel Group and individual Brands through marketing and key PR strategies; ensure brand guidelines are consistent across all areas of the business.
- Ensure content used across all marketing channels is accurate, up-to-date and compels the customer to buy.
- Working with the Head of Customer Contact, ensure customer messaging is consistent and in line with the Group’s strategy, specific to each brand.
- Direct the digital team to ensure all company websites are fully functioning and working to an optimum level.
- Work with the Product, Sales and Finance stakeholders to ensure tours are on sale at the right time, and that the marketing plan delivers revenues in line with the marketing plan and budget.
- To fully own and manage the marketing budget and report each month.
- Provide regular reporting on all media channel performance including web analytics.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of social media and solid networking and relationship-building skills. Organised, with a sharp focus on delivering results, combined with achieving revenue growth across all channels, this is a hugely exciting opportunity for someone to be part of helping the Group meet its strategic aims by optimising all areas of the marketing and digital channels.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and attributes for this role please send your CV and letter of application to Helen Moylan/ HR Director by clicking "Apply" without delay.
Apply for Director of Marketing and E-Commerce
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly