Head of Marketing and Brand
Love marketing and have a passion for travel? Are you an experienced marketeer looking for an exciting opportunity to lead a marketing strategy and build a brand? If the answers are yes and you enjoy devising and delivering varied cross channel marketing campaigns vital to successful acquisition, brand loyalty and brand awareness, then read on!
This newly-created role is part of Newmarket Holidays’ return to touring and is to lead acquisition post COVID-19 in devising campaigns that position the business to take full advantage with consumer demand returning to travel again. With scope to stamp your own personality and direction, this is a role that requires creativity, strategic-thinking, and the desire to be hands-on. With full, front to back creative and strategic responsibility for campaigns and brand development, this is a great implementation role, that needs a fresh, resourceful approach and a desire for delivering measurable end results.
As Head of Marketing and Brand, specific responsibilities include full responsibility for concept and delivery of varied marketing campaigns (from email to social, above/below-the-line to PR). Relationship management for the marketing team with key internal stakeholders, external partners and suppliers are key. You’ll be working alongside our acquisition and creative teams and you will have your own passionate team of Marketing Executive(s), a Lead Copywriter, and a Production Manager with the expectation of building the team to meet desired growth and development of the Newmarket brand..
This role would particularly suit if you:
- Enjoy working in a small but expanding team that is passionate about travel, team, and our brand
- Love working within the travel sector, or hold a strong desire to do so
- Are brilliant at understanding how to create exciting, topical, and resourceful marketing campaigns that maximise acquisition, brand promotion and interest
- Have a great track record of devising and delivering varied and successful integrated marketing campaigns
- Relish day-to-day relationship management, both internally and externally
- Take pleasure in the detail of marketing campaign delivery
- Can see the big picture and keep an eye on the detail
- Enjoy being part of a team where you can really see your impact on its success
- Have clarity of thought to build an organisation’s profile
- Have the skills to deliver campaigns across B2B and B2C audiences
- Have demonstrable experience of marketing achievements, creating and leading innovative integrated campaigns
- Encourage a ‘test and learn’ ethos with evolving content and approach being commercially-aware and customer-focused
- Have excellent project management, planning skills, budgetary control, and a clear vision of what success looks like
- Experience of facilitating synergy between online and offline marketing and brand strategies
And in return:
We will provide you with a wonderful opportunity to be part of the exciting return to travel within a hugely passionate, dedicated team with a proven track record of success. We will invest in you, help you develop and provide you with the opportunities to achieve career goals, coach and nurture whilst providing all the tools possible to have a positive impact at Newmarket Holidays. The post comes with a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are intrigued and excited by what you have read, we look forward to hearing you!
Please send your CV with a brief covering note including your availability to start and salary expectations to our People and Culture Manager, Nikki Bail by clicking "Apply"