Operations & Marketing Executive
True Travel True Travel is a luxury tour operator based in Chelsea, London. We believe True Travel to be one of the most original and creative travel companies in the industry.
Using some of the downtime from the past year, we have been proactively reviewing our practices and are delighted to have emerged with a new role for hire: Operations & Marketing Executive.
We are looking for someone passionate about travelling with positive impact in the luxury sector and someone who is ambitious to become a key part of an expanding team. As we grow further, opportunities will arise for you to develop your career within the company.
Operations & Marketing Executive
The Operations & Marketing Executive will provide operational support to ensure the company runs effectively across its global product, becoming involved in a range of marketing, operations and administrative support functions. You will be a brand guardian at all times, ensuring consistency and driving brand messaging. To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate that you are organised, efficient and creative.
- Inspiring and imaginative creative writing skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with U/HNW clients
- A genuine can-do attitude, enthusiasm, open-mindedness and a sense of humour
- Previous experience within the luxury travel industry (not mandatory, but ideal)
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Send confirmation of bookings to clients
- Cross check invoices against CRM system to ensure accurate bookings and accounts; raise discrepancies with the Sales teams
- Generate and prepare personalised travel documents for clients
- Assist with pre-departure concierge and re-confirmation of bookings with suppliers
- Provide assistance to travel consultants whilst clients are away ensuring that any instances of issue or complaint are resolved in a calm but timely manner
- Review finances of client bookings including invoicing clients and paying suppliers
- Creative copywriting and proofreading with meticulous attention to detail
- Social media content and production of creative assets
- Delivering copywriting content for email campaigns
- Website content management and upkeep, assisting with future creative website development alongside developer team (use of Wordpress advantageous)
- Experience in design software desirable (Full Adobe suite) including video editing and design of brochures and print material
- Experience in PR, writing press releases and gaining media coverage to drive leads
- Deliver on negotiated partnerships, across media and affiliate luxury brands
- Understanding of SEO strategy and familiar with GA/ Google ads
- Competitive basic salary with incentivised performance based bonus
- 23 days annual leave per year (exclusive of bank holidays)
- Work travel opportunities representing the company
- Personal travel benefits
- Contributory pension scheme
The Application Process
Please send your CV and a brief cover letter highlighting relevant experience to Molly Pigott by clicking "Apply"
The closing date for applications is Friday 9th April.
Please note that we are looking to fill this role immediately, and so applications received before the deadline are highly encouraged.
We will start the application process as they are received and are prepared to offer this role to the right person before the deadline closes.
Round 1: Based on your CV and experience, we will provide you with content and task you to create a short feature showcasing the requested content. This should be used to demonstrate your creative writing ability and eye for corresponding images.
Round 2: We will invite you to a virtual interview where we will review your feature and go into further depth on your experience. This will be your opportunity to ask any queries you have about the company and role.