Chef De Partie
4 days left
- Contract Type
We are currently recruiting for a Chef De Partie to join our kitchen team in our Michelin starred restaurant. The chosen individual will possess the ability to work all stations of the kitchen at any time necessary. We are looking for a passionate individual who has a love for food and the hospitality industry. The ideal candidate will work well in a close-knit team and be a pro-active individual with good leadership skills.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct meal preparation activities within your section of the kitchen.
- Direct kitchen staff and assign responsibility for various elements that go into their part of each dish.
- Work closely with other members of the kitchen staff to ensure that elements of the meal are ready on time to prevent delays in service.
- Maintain the restaurant’s quality and reputation by monitoring the food served to customers.
- Inspect your section’s contributions to ensure presentation and consistency
- contribute to the restaurant’s menu development.
- Work closely with the head chef to discuss customer demand, seasonal ingredient availability, and special events or occasions
- Contribute to ensuring ingredient quality, checking deliveries to make sure that ingredients are fresh, quantities are correct, and that ingredients are properly stored and accessible to chefs The
- Ensure Kitchen cleanliness and safety at all times.
- Oversee, develop, and enhance processes for food safety and storage, help maintain or replace kitchen equipment
- prepare safety and cleanliness guidelines for workers in your section and make sure they adhere to strict standards of professionalism and hygiene.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- A sound knowledge of quality food operations
- The ability to work without direct or supervision
- The ability to make decisions and control various sections in the kitchen.
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong work organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
- Great communication and leadership skills
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"
Apply for Chef De Partie
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly