5 days left
- Contract Type
Hencote is a Vineyard, Restaurant and Accommodation site.
Focusing primarily on Wine and Dining, Hencote has 2 restaurants; "The View" and "The Balcony" which are wine centric.
Hencote is looking for a new Restaurant Manager to manage "The View" and "The Balcony" alongside the current Restaurant Manager. The ideal candidate will have a passion for good service, teamwork, organisation and have the ability to work under pressure.
Keys attributes should include:
- Able to manage a team of Front of House staff
- Have a passion and knowledge of food and wine
- Take pride in great customer service
- Fantastic communication skills
- Have a positive attitude and strive to achieve high standards
- Self motivated and able to use initiative
- Be able to work in a busy environment under pressure
- Good command of the English Language
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing customer relations with existing and prospective diners at the restaurant
- Managing and organising Front of House rotas
- Creating and arranging an efficient restaurant service process plan
- Training staff
Apply for Restaurant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly