Chef de Partie
5 days left
- Contract Type
Hencote is a Vineyard, Restaurant and Accommodation site.
Focusing primarily on Wine and Dining, Hencote has 2 restaurants; "The View" and "The Balcony" which are wine centric.
Hencote is looking for a new chef to join our kitchen team to work in both the "The View" and "The Balcony".
- Prepare, cook and assemble dishes and make sure that they go out in a swift timely manner.
- Be able to take charge of a specific section of the kitchen, so you'll need to have a sound knowledge of cooking on open flame/ Barbeque/ Argentinian Grill.
- Assist the head chef & rest of the team in developing menus
Key skills required:
- a passion for cooking on a Barbeque/ Argentinian Grill
- technical skills and cooking techniques - including knowing how to cook, store and serve food.
- a flexible attitude.
- teamwork and communication skills.
- a willingness to learn and take on board instructions.
- organisational skills and the ability to delegate instructions clearly.
- attention to detail to ensure consistent, high standards.
- commitment and loyalty.
- a hard-working and calm approach.
- the ability to work without supervision.
- Knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety.
- handling and storage of ingredients and stock rotation.
Company policies and procedures. Due to the time and pressure demands of the job, a level of personal and professional commitment will be needed in order for you to learn, develop and succeed.
Apply for Chef de Partie
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly