Interviews w/c 17th May
Start date early June (tbc)
Salary £24k pa
Benefits: Pension, meals on duty, 28 days annual leave
The City of London Club is currently completing a renovations project to create 20 bedrooms on our upper floors. This is a newly created position at a very exciting time in our Club’s history.
Shift Pattern: 7.00pm until 7.00am (12 hour shift) 3 nights on 3 nights off.
Evening Reception Duties
- Provide an efficient and courteous service to Members, their guests, reciprocals and clients whilst they are in the building. Your welcome will form the first and last impression of the Club for visitors and must uphold the Club’s image and traditions.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for all Members and their guests whilst they are in the building.
- Be responsible for welcoming and checking in bedroom arrivals and if necessary early checkouts in the morning.
- Ensure laundry is in correct place for collection.
- Vacuum the front hall carpets, stairway and Salisbury dining room.
- Mop the front hall, cloakroom, Salisbury and front steps.
- Procedures for night-time evacuation.
- Attend all Fire and Health and Safety Training
Technical Skills and Previous Experience
- Previous Concierge or Reception experience required of at least 5 years
- Previous experience of working in a Private Members’ Club would be an advantage but not essential.
- A discreet and unflappable individual who is co-operative and works well with others and willing to accept responsibility.
- Great communication skills are essential as is a good telephone manner.
- Diplomatic, courteous and well presented at all times particularly as this position requires the incumbent to deal with our exacting Members.
Please note: this is not an exhaustive list and is intended to cover the main elements of the role. You will be expected to carry out any other reasonable tasks as required by any member of Management.
A full job description can be obtained by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to Andrew Johnson at the address above or by clicking "Apply".
The position will commence in early June 2021.
Apply for Night Receptionist/Concierge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly