Travel Sales Executive
Are you looking for a role that will combine your travel expertise with your passion for sales?
Who we are:
HolidayGems is part of Travcorp Holdings Ltd and almost 15 years old. Within that time our inspirational business has grown from strength to strength in both financial terms and passenger carryings. We are an ATOL bonded Online Tour Operator specialising in the Short and Mid Haul markets providing customers with a comprehensive range of travel services including holidays, flights, hotels and accompanying services. We operate from three trading locations in Chester, Stockport and Halifax which accommodates 105 full-time personnel in addition to homeworkers based around the UK and other world-wide locations.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking dynamic professionals who are sales driven, passionate about travel and enjoy a fast-paced environment where hard work is rewarded.
You will be responsible for helping to make holiday dreams come true, dealing with warm leads, in-bound calls and online holiday orders. You will use your personal service, previous sales experience and travel expertise to maximise opportunities by building rapport; matching the right holiday to your customer's needs, overcoming objections and offering solutions to close the sale. You will then accu-rately confirm the different elements of the customer’s booking, and download/record details into our secure back-office systems. Ultimately your aim is to provide outstanding customer service building a strong rapport for future repeat business.
• Identify customer needs through effective questioning.
• Use all suppliers and systems to find the most suitable match.
• Overcome objections to close the sale.
• Processing customer payments.
• Confirm and load details of the holiday accurately into our systems.
• Continuously work towards booking targets.
• Maintain a great level of customer service and building a repeat customer base.
Want to join our talented team?
To excel in this role apart from having
a) a proven track record of achieving sales targets daily,
b) extensive travel knowledge and
c) having travel call centre experience in a fast-paced environment you will need to be:
• Bonus driven and successful in working to targets
• Skilful with a PC to book holidays swiftly and efficiently
• Highly organised with great attention to detail
• An excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
• A quick learner
• Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
• Knowledgeable of supplier websites
• Experienced in selling Europe and Worldwide Holidays
• Experienced in packaging multiple products together
We operate a shift pattern open 7 days until 10pm weekdays. You will be required to work a 40-hour week and varying shift patterns; therefore, flexibility is a must.
This role is based in either our Halifax or Stockport Office, however, homeworking will be considered for the right applicant.
In return for your hard work and commitment we will offer:
• Competitive basic salary
• Bonus Scheme with fantastic earing opportunities
• Discounted holidays
• Educational trips
• Friendly working atmosphere
• All your booking leads provided
To apply for the role, please click "Apply"