Travel Sales Executive
Are you looking for a role that will combine your travel expertise with your passion for sales?
Who we are:
Destination2 is part of Travcorp Holdings Ltd. Our inspirational business has grown from strength to strength in both financial terms and passenger carryings. We are an ATOL bonded Online Tour Operator specialising in the Mid and Long-Haul markets providing customers with a comprehensive range of travel services to Luxury Destinations around the world. We operate from three trading locations in Chester, Stockport and Halifax which accommodates 105 full-time personnel in addition to homeworkers based around the UK and other world-wide locations.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking experienced, hardworking, and talented travel advisors to join our successful team, either based in our Ellesmere Port Office or working from home. In this fast paced, target driven position you will handle customer enquiries and work to convert calls and other sources/leads into holiday bookings. You will use your excellent destination knowledge and previous experience of dynamic packaging to put together the best holiday to match your customer’s needs, whilst always offering excellent customer service.
- Identifying customer needs through effective questioning.
- Using multiple suppliers and systems to find the most suitable match.
- Overcoming objections to close the sale.
- Ensuring all steps have been taken to retain the customer and confirm the booking.
- Process customer payments securely and accurately
- Use the supplier websites/systems to confirm the different sectors of the booking
- Load details of the holiday accurately into our back-office system.
- Achieve and exceed against targets.
- Ensure all information obtained, inputted, and verified is accurate at all times.
- Keeping a great level of customer service and building a repeat customer base.
Want to join our talented team?
To excel in this role apart from having
a) a proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales targets daily,
b) extensive worldwide travel knowledge and
c) having travel call centre experience in a fast-paced environment you will need to be:
- Knowledgeable in using supplier websites
- Bonus driven and successful in working to targets
- Experienced in selling worldwide holidays
- Experienced in packaging multiple products together
- Experienced in GDS (preferred but not essential)
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Self-motivated, proactive, and enthusiastic
- Drive with the determination to succeed.
- An excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
We operate a shift pattern open 7 days until 10pm weekdays. You will be required to work a 39.5-hour week and varying shift patterns; therefore, flexibility is a must.
This role is based either in Chester or can be based from home.
In return for your hard work and commitment we will offer:
- Competitive Basic Salary,
- Generous Bonus scheme with fantastic earning opportunities,
- Discounted Holidays,
- Educational Trips,
- Friendly Working Atmosphere
- All your booking leads provided
- Initial In-depth and ongoing training and development
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"