Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie
In search for an enthusiastic, passionate and talented Chef de Partie to join our leading Chefs Team!
A Chef de Partie is required for our busy Cafe & Dining Room and Member's Club in Barnes, London SW13. Working in a busy kitchen, you will be responsible for delivering an a la carte modern European style menu service for up to 500 covers per day.
The ideal Chef de Partie has:
- Previous experience in a similar role and in a fast-paced environment;
- Passion for cooking and exceptional service standards with attention to detail;
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible
- Set an example to staff when working on a section.
- Well versed in English
To be responsible for your section, including, but not exclusively
- Food quality and consistency
- Efficiency of services/kitchen
- Product and service standards
- Health & Safety
- Maintenance of kitchen equipment
A good understanding of:
- Company recipes
- Liaising with Sous Chefs
We will offer successful candidates:
A competitive salary £24k - £26k depending on position and experience
7 shifts a week - paid per shift
28 days holiday
Staff food when on duty
Staff days out
Excellent opportunities to progress and excel in your career.
Please email your CV and cover letter outlining relevant experience and provide us with the contact details of an appropriate reference, by clicking "Apply"
All applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain work permits in the UK prior to application.
We can only hire candidates over 18.
We will only get in touch with applicants we decide to take to the next stage of recruitment.