This role is full-time and located at our Head Office at the Cruise Centre, Barlborough. We think we’re a nice team to work with, full of enthusiastic creative people who are passionate about the cruise and wider travel industry.
At Bolsover Cruise Club, we feel we’re experts in creating unique holiday experiences for guests looking for something new and interesting and we want to expand the different ways we can speak to people about our once in a lifetime voyages. This is where you come in.
You’ll be joining our in-house Marketing Team and be responsible for a range of activity, including;
- Working with the MD to set the marketing strategy for the business.
- Hiring and managing the performance of the team (currently of 10)
- Researching and analysing market trends and competitors.
- Overseeing marketing campaigns.
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the executive team.
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
- Looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials
You’ll need to work independently and be proactive in recognising new opportunities to attract new business, this may include traditional marketing routes such as flyers, letters, email, direct mail but also through networking opportunities and events, once the world reopens!
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field
- 10+ years in marketing and promotion
- Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
- Good organisation, communication and time management skills
- Ability to mine and understand our existing customer data and use that to identify
- Excellent written English and IT skills, in particular, the Microsoft Office suite
- An excellent eye for detail
- Ability to be prioritise well
Experience in or a passion for travel would be a real asset, but we’ll provide training in cruise product as well as how to use our marketing and CRM systems and platforms if you need it, so it’s very important you’re keen to learn and develop new skills.
Hours are 9-5:30, Monday to Friday, salary DOE.
To apply, email your CV, with a note on why you think you’re ideal for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org