- Contract Type
To assist in the delivery of the department’s marketing objectives, using the full range of marketing techniques across the B2B and B2C channels to market. These objectives include driving forward trade business by nurturing key stakeholder relationships and increasing customer acquisition and retention through advertising opportunities.
Senior Marketing Manager
No direct reports
- Respond to the commercial needs of the business with the objective to drive direct and trade bookings and increase ROI
- Maintain marketing budget attributing even spend across B2B activity
- Manage key travel industry relationships with agencies and consortia. Reviewing partnership opportunities and planning joint marketing campaigns within budget
- Plan, strategize and execute trade campaign initiatives, incentivising agents to increase bookings and drive up-sell opportunities
- Review all trade Marketing Request Forms proposed by the Business Development Managers. Approving all relevant joint marketing opportunities based on ROI and fulfil the request by delivering appropriate artwork/collateral to travel agents
- Manage the trade sales collateral by producing and updating material, including to organise print/distribution of tactical point of sale material for all major campaigns
- Work with the media agency to keep abreast of B2C media plans
- Work with internal design team to brief and fulfil the advertising plan. Sign-off on all consumer and bridal magazines, remnant and other consumer advertising
- Work directly with media partners to brief and signoff on all advertorials for all consumer facing publications, in particular bridal titles
- Manage the weekly national press advertising plan, working with US creative agency to ensure correct pricing and promotions are displayed effectively within all ads
- Be the main contact for the Product Department regarding all copy/brand content
- Maintain online travel agent training websites for 2 different brands
- Deliver all online & offline activity for the Groups Department, inc. the MICE market
- Manage the Trade Booking Portal to ensure all content is accurate and up to date
- Assisting in the co-ordination of the Loyalty Programme and Wedding strategy, championing tactical offers, and seeking out new partnership opportunities
- Be a brand ambassador to grow and develop brand awareness across all channels
- Copy writing and proofing to ensure information is accurate and in line with the brand guidelines
- Manage consumer collateral quantities, stock and deliveries at the fulfilment house, keeping costs to a minimum
Key knowledge & Skill Required:
- At least 2 years’ experience of marketing
- Travel industry experience is a must
- Experience and understanding of print advertising, production, and fulfilment
- Confident to build strong relationships
- Creative thinker and good communicator – written and verbal, with an eye for detail
- Highly organised with the ability to project manage, multitask, and prioritise
- Strong copywriting skills
- Outgoing personality to fit in with a vibrant marketing department
- Fun, energetic and full of exciting ideas
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Works well under pressure
- Self-starter with the ambition to progress within marketing and develop the role
- Flexibility to travel internationally
Perks of the job:
- Fun, inclusive office environment.
- Personal development budget.
- Regular social nights out.
- Monthly Wellness Committee perks and events.
- Baked treats on birthdays.
- Chance to travel to the Caribbean.
- Discount off personal travel to resorts.
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly