Recruitment & Training Manager
We have a brand new and exciting opportunity for an experienced and commercially minded retail travel manager, to join an established retail travel business based in Leeds as a Recruitment & Training Manager.
Reporting to the General Manager, this fast paced and varied role will see the successful candidate manage a rapidly expanding team of travel sales homeworkers with ambitious growth plans, dealing predominantly with worldwide leisure travel destinations. The role will require a strong emphasis on homeworker recruitment, training, business development and marketing to actively generate new business.
In return, our client can offer a highly competitive salary of up to £30k, plus bonus and excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Recruitment & Training Manager:
- Managing online and offline advertising for recruitment through travel trade, social media and recruitment websites.
- Candidate screening, interviewing and final selection.
- Perform introductory homeworker training programme with booking system training, sales training and business development in order to maximise homeworker sales and commissions.
- Developing and expanding new products for homeworker sales including high revenue long haul and cruise products.
- Developing Homeworker strategies to assist them with expanding their business to their local communities including local businesses, groups and societies.
- Assisting with their promotion strategies through sales leaflets, mailshots and social media marketing.
- Reporting to the business on a weekly basis with recruitment, sales and marketing update.
- Office based position in Leeds with the flexibility of some home working during the week.
Skills required for the role:
- Retail travel management and recruitment experience of at least 5 years within a branch, call centre or homeworking business – essential.
- Strong motivational and people management skills.
- Strong commercial skills in developing new business ideas.
- Driven to exceeding sales targets.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Recruitment & Training Manager opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? The please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Call Centre jobs and Multilingual jobs UK wide