Director of Operations
2 days left
- Contract Type
Join The Other House and revolutionise hospitality - A new lifestyle brand of Residents’ Clubs.
Our Residents’ Clubs will provide a ‘second home’ for guests - their other house for as long as they are in town. Showcasing the best in British design, with sustainability and positive social and environmental impact at its core, The Other House will provide a unique experience for travellers seeking flexibility, style and experiences to remember.
An inclusive environment to develop and thrive for the long-term
The Other House is recruiting the cornerstone team for this innovative new brand. The first opening will be in South Kensington in Spring 2022, a second in Covent Garden is programmed for 2023 and many more are in the pipeline in central London, before an international rollout. This offers a unique opportunity to be part of the opening team and grow with the brand, providing potential for significant career development.
We actively encourage applications from dynamic and energetic people with hospitality experience from all walks of life who would like to join the team and be part of this exciting journey.
- Utilise skills, knowledge, resources and networks to develop and implement strategies that attract guests and maximise profits
- Ability to effectively lead, coach, motivate, engage and provide feedback to all operations staff and supervisors daily
- Ensure the premises are in exceptional operative condition to receive and serve guests
- Responsible for preparation of the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes
- Support and work with the GM and HOD’s in all aspects of running The Other House
- Experience across transient short, medium and long-term stay
- Minimum 3 to 4 years’ experience in a 4 to 5 Star Hotel as a Deputy Manager, Assistant Operations Manager or Hotel Manager
- Initially the role will be between Head office in Fitzrovia and the South Kensington property
Salary £60k subject to experience, plus incentives and competitive benefits package
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Valid permit to work and live in the UK (Visa support can be discussed if required)
We will be filling more exciting roles at The Other House over the coming months so if you think you could be suitable for other positions, please send your CV by clicking "Apply"
Discover more at www.otherhouse.com and @intheotherhouse on social media.
Apply for Director of Operations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly