£30,000 - 32,000 per annum plus £7,000 annual tips
We are looking for a talented, motivated and passionate chef who has excellent experience in preparing, cooking and presenting high-quality food and is keen to develop their management skills in partnership to deputise and support the Head Chef.
What you’ll be doing…
- Create a strong partnership with the Head Chef to ensure the kitchen team prepares a creative interesting, quirky, surprising and seasonally regularly changing menu using fresh ingredients to an exemplary standard food in a fast paced and pressurised environment
- Work with the kitchen team to develop a range of creative interesting, quirky, surprising and seasonally regularly changing menus using fresh ingredients
- Using your experience, to support the Head Chef to train and develop kitchen team members to ensure we have a strong team where everyone is able to competently pick up every area of the kitchen
- Working together with the Head Chef in organising hygiene and health and safety within the kitchen.
- Working together with the Head Chef to complete daily and weekly stock checks, stock rotation and orders
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"
Apply for Sous Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly