Travel Customer Service Advisor
Do you have exceptional customer service skills? Can you remain calm under pressure, dealing with pre and post travel queries and/or complaints in a professional and empathetic manner? Would you like to work for a leading travel specialist as part of their busy Customer Service team?
As a Travel Customer Service Advisor, you’ll be handling customer complaints and other product and service queries, building rapport, investigating thoroughly and keeping customers informed at every stage of the process, improving the customer experience and encouraging repeat business. An empathetic and service orientated approach is essential for success in this role, as well as customer service or complaint handling experience, gained within the travel industry.
In return, our Chester-based client can offer a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including holiday concessions and incentives, ongoing training and much more.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Travel Customer Service Advisor role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Customer Service Advisor:
- Being the first point of contact for all customer related issues, via phone and email
- Managing the resolution of customer complaints, within given timescales
- Communicating effectively, ensuring all complaints are acknowledged in a timely manner and customers are kept informed throughout the process
- Checking and updating travel documentation as required
- Investigate booking queries, updating the customer as soon as possible
- Dealing with ad hoc admin or customer service duties as required
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience within the travel sector in a reservations or customer service role
- Strong communication and IT skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good organisational skills and able to prioritise workload
- Keen attention to detail
- Work well as part of a team
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Customer Service Advisor opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? The please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.con
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Call Centre jobs and Multilingual jobs UK wide
Apply for Travel Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly