Independent Travel Experts (ITE) are part of The Travel Network Group, giving you and your customers 100% financial protection for over twenty five years. You will have all the freedom you need to drive forward your own business, yet have the security of having one of the UK's most successful travel companies to turn to should you need support and guidance.
We look for a minimum two years travel-industry sales experience for new joiners to the ITE family but are flexible for those who demonstrate the necessary drive and enthusiasm. Whether you are new to homeworking or already have an established homeworking business, we will assist in developing existing and new skills to maximise your earning potential. We offer a bespoke induction and ongoing training along with extensive sales and administration support.
Becoming a homeworker in the travel industry can be a rewarding and profitable career. Not only that, it can also provide you with a great work/life balance. With zero joining fee and just a £43 monthly membership fee it is excellent value. Your starting commission is 61% with tiered targets in place to increase this as your total sales revenue grows, and it’s paid to you after departure, unless you choose the 50% upfront commission option.
In addition we offer:
- Total flexibility – you choose the hours you work, no minimum requirement
- No sales targets
- No credit card fees* (T&C’s apply)
- Industry-leading mobile-responsive CRM and back-office systems
- ITE Facebook team page enabling all our homeworkers to interact and share ideas
- Weekly webinars and training sessions
- Extensive marketing package
- Social media support and training
- Personal profile on the ITE website with your unique URL to generate additional leads
- Free booking administration
- Bespoke business and personal development programme
- Recognition and rewards package including conferences, fam trips and incentive payments
- 24 hour emergency number for you and your customers
To find out more, please upload your CV below, call us on 0800 680 0707 / 01483 545783 or visit our website