Corporate Travel Client Relationship Manager - Homeworking
Our client is an exceptionally successful travel management company that offers corporate, leisure, MICE and sports travel across the globe. Due to remarkable growth now seeking an experienced Corporate Travel Client Relationship / Business Development Manager to join their busy team working remotely. This exciting opportunity is ideal for an experienced corporate business development manager, account manager, travel broker or business travel consultant with a ‘black book’ of contacts, seeking career progression, a generous salary and the chance to earn a very lucrative commission.
This company has enjoyed rapid growth over the last few years with an excellent reputation in the travel industry, offering a range of elite travel services to an array of destinations.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Building client relationships focusing on a wide range of industries
- Retain and protect existing customer base, and grow by encouraging new customers to use services provided
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
- Account managing clients from start to finish
- Ensuring a ‘polished’ service is maintained at all times
- Sourcing new accounts and generating new business
- Booking travel services for clients
- Client relationship, business travel, business development, account management or sales experience within the corporate travel industry is essential. We would consider travel candidates who have experience in arranging private jets for clients
- ‘Black book’ of contacts
- Experience of booking travel for ones own client
- Excellent communication skills
- Natural rapport builder and an excellent networker
- Sales driven with a passion for providing excellent customer service
- Generous salary and commission
- Homeworking role – save money on commuting
- Flexible hours
- Varied job role
- Travel perks
- Plus many more perks
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role who have a ‘black book’ of contacts.