Customer Engagement Executive (Perm & FTC Available) - Remote (UK-Based) Opportunity
Customer Engagement Executive (Perm & FTC) – Remote (UK-Based) & Hybrid Working Opportunities Available
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced Customer Engagement Executives to join us here at Inspiretec. We have both Permanent and FTC opportunities available. The successful Customer Engagement Executives will report in to our Head of Customer Engagement and will be required to provide support within the CX – Customer Experience department, where they will prioritise our customers’ experiences at all stages of the customer journey. These are busy roles and we are looking for individuals who can independently manage a portfolio of customers, effectively manage those customer relationships and attend and drive customer review meetings.
The successful applicants will be providing support to those customers who use our Reservation system, Travelink. Due to the nature of the position itself, we are looking for someone who has knowledge of the travel industry and experience of working with tour operating systems (ideally with Travelink).
We are happy to receive applications from people who wish to work remotely.
Who are we:
Inspiretec is an established customer-first technology partner, providing end-to-end digital solutions to help organisations grow. Inspiretec is formed of four successful digital and technical companies, bringing best of breed and customer-first technology together under one roof for travel providers, tourism organisations and tour operators.
With twenty-five years’ industry experience, we are proven allies to some of the most recognised and well-known brands in the global travel sector. We've been the primary supplier of specialist tour operator systems to Travelopia, along with Gold Medal (now part of dnata Travel) for the last fifteen years. Our customers trust us to drive their growth and profitability, by investing in our industry expertise and technology systems.
We are proud to say that we are ISO 9001 accredited.
- To provide 1st line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email and our support desk software.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to good service management principles.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- To log all calls on our support desk software
- To investigate problems in systems and services.
- To allocate more complex calls to relevant 2nd level support personnel and pro-actively follows up status of open calls.
- To attend customer conference calls when required.
- To liaise with 3rd party support where problems cannot be resolved in house.
- Extensive experience within a similar role.
- An understanding of the travel industry.
- Experience of working with/supporting a Reservation system (ideally Travelink).
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal.
- Experienced in problem solving.
- The ability to lead/drive customer review meetings.
- Previous Helpdesk experience (ITIL Qualification preferred but not essential)
- Experience of using call logging software.
- A willingness to learn about new technologies essential.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines when required.
Package and benefits:
- A competitive salary, based on experience
- Hybrid working / WFH options available
- Flexible hours of work
- 25 days holidays – ability to buy and sell 5 days per annum
- Personal Development plans, including technical training
- See our One Programme for more information - www.inspiretec.com