Luxury Travel Sales Consultant - homeworking
Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking an experienced Luxury Travel Consultant to join an award-winning, successful luxury tour operator working from home. Save money on commuting today!
This exciting opportunity is ideal for a travel professional from a luxury travel agent or bespoke tour operator seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work. Career progression as part of a fun and friendly team are on offer along with social events.
With an excellent reputation in the travel industry, this travel company offers an array of bespoke tailormade and package holidays across the globe including Europe, Middle East, USA, Caribbean, Indian Ocean, South America, Asia, Australia and beyond.
Luxury Travel Consultant duties include:
- Creating and arranging upmarket luxury travel to a range of inspiring destinations.
- Building relationships with clients and agents whilst offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Encourage retention and repeat business.
- Smashing company targets and earning generous commission.
- Using your worldwide travel knowledge to enhance customer experience.
- Effectively and efficiently dealing with any sales administration queries.
- Maintaining accurate information on worldwide destinations, commercial campaigns and ancillary services.
- Travel perks along with discounted travel rates for family and friends
- Varied role
- FAM Trips to increase product knowledge
- On-going training
- Fun and friendly team
- Low staff turnover
- Weekly company updates
- Regular staff support
- Lucrative company commission and bonus scheme
- Workplace pension
- Training and development
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Social events
- Gym subsidy
- FAM Trips to increase product knowledge.
- Save money on commuting
- Plus many more perks
- Previous experience within an independent agency and/or tour operator background is essential
- Existing homeworking experience within travel is ideal
- Dynamic sales professional with proven sales ability
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to negotiate prices and availability with suppliers.
Please note only suitable travel candidates from a tour operator or travel agency will be contacted for this post.
Please include a travel profile outlining all the destinations travelled with all applications.