Chef de Partie
We are currently recruiting for a full-time (variable rota), experienced Chef de Partie to join our brilliant and busy kitchen team here at our award-winning boutique hotel, Walwick Hall, based in Hexham, Northumberland.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef with menus, prep work and relevant service.
- Preparing and producing food as directed using modern methods, equipment, and fresh, seasonal produce.
- Ensuring that the section operates effectively daily.
- Ensuring that all food cooked and served is of a high quality.
- Maintaining a sufficient level of mise en place for Lunch and Dinner service.
Knowledge, experience and skills required:
- Previous experience is essential.
- Qualifications desirable.
- Must be able to work evening and weekend shifts.
- Ability to demonstrate good food production.
- Ability to work under the pressure of a busy Kitchen.
- Must be enthusiastic towards work, cooking to a high standard and being part of a team.
What we offer:
- £21,000 per annum.
- 30 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays).
- Uniform provided.
- Meals while on duty.
- Complimentary use of Walwick Hall’s Leisure Facilities.
- Great pension enrolment scheme.
- Discounts on food and spa treatments.
- Great opportunities for extra training and a clear progression route for those willing to go the extra mile.
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"