Marine Travel Consultant - homeworking
We are working exclusively with our client who are currently seeking an experienced Marine Business Travel Consultant to join their team working from home.
Our client is an exceptionally successful travel management company that offers an array of destinations across the globe.
Office hours with round the clock support along with excellent Marine fares, with a great opportunity to grow your career. Generous salary and bonus are on offer working in the comfort of your own home.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for an experienced Marine Business Travel Consultant or business development manager/account manager with a ‘black book’ of contacts, seeking career progression, a generous salary and the chance to earn a very lucrative commission.
This company has enjoyed rapid growth over the last few years with an excellent reputation in the travel industry, offering a range of elite travel services to an array of destinations.
Marine Travel Consultant duties:
- Providing clients with expert advice regarding all aspects of their travel arrangements.
- Building client relationships.
- Retain and protect existing customer base, and grow by encouraging new customers to use services provided
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
- Account managing clients from start to finish
- Ensuring a ‘polished’ service is maintained at all times
- Sourcing new accounts and generating new business
Marine Business Travel Experience is a must with a portfolio of client contacts.
- Generous salary and bonus
- Homeworking role – save money on commuting
- Full admin support
- Flexible hours
- Varied job role
- Travel perks
- Plus many more perks
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a marine travel background will be considered for this role who have a portfolio of contacts.