Our client is a fast-growing accommodation provider, whose growth over the last 4 years is a result of their passion for their product, backed by their desire to provide an exceptional level of service. They are now looking for a Commercial Director to join their management team, who will be responsible for the development, implementation and achievement of our client’s commercial strategies and plans; sales, marketing and revenue.
The successful candidate will act as the public face of the business in the marketplace, generating new business and will work with the Managing Director to handle strategic relationships with its key clients.
Proven commercial skills, ideally gained within the Insurance industry, along with significant experience of negotiating and managing large and complex contracts, are essential for this position. In return, our client can offer a highly competitive salary plus other excellent benefits and genuine scope for career progression with a very successful and rapidly expanding business.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Commercial Director:
- Work with the Managing Director to create the overall business plan for the company including the growth goals and monthly KPI’s
- Create the overall sales and marketing plan
- Understand and contribute to the overall budgeting and forecasting process
- Attend major industry events to enhance the company’s profile
- Act as Account Director on select key clients, dealing with issues unable to be resolved by the Account Manager
- Provide information gathered from sources including marketing campaigns, industry analysis, competitive analysis and client and supplier feedback
- Proactively generate qualified client opportunities
- Drive strategy and support sales staff to attack secondary markets
- Liaise with the Operations team to ensure service levels are maintained and assists with training where necessary
- Act as Account Director for all key suppliers, supporting Account Manager at annual review meetings
- Identify and present new business opportunities to the Managing Director and where appropriate the Exec team
- Oversee and manage any RFI / RFP / other tender documents
Skills required for the role:
- Proven commercial skills, with significant experience of negotiating and managing large and complex contracts
- Experience gained within the Insurance sector would be preferable
- Strong commercial acumen and strategic vision
- Experience in account management and building a client base
- Experience with problem solving and customer complaints
- Consummate communication skills with good stakeholder management
- Ability to analyse data and make strategic recommendations
- Sales & negotiation
- Customer focused with excellent attention to detail
- Confident presentation skills
- Training skills and the ability to motivate a team to deliver success
- Current driving licence
If you’re interested in learning more about this Commercial Director role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now.
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions - for the best Travel jobs, Call Centre jobs and Multilingual jobs UK wide