Lead of Creative Copy and Content Writing
2 days left
- Contract Type
Love marketing and have a passion for travel? Are you an experienced copywriter looking for an exciting opportunity to lead the creative voice and looking to be part of the team that delivers the marketing and brand strategy? If the answers are yes and you can deliver inspiring and compelling copy and content that would bring our tours to life for our customers, then read on!
Wallington, Surrey - With a blend of office and home working this will include regular visits to the Wallington office so this role will suit candidates in a commutable distance
To be part of Newmarket Holidays’ return to touring and to facilitate acquisition channels post COVID-19 pandemic, the creative voice of the company is a central role. Our voice and brand representation needs to reflect the changed times of the past eighteen months, where customers really are in the our safest of hands, where we confidently reassure and inspire both potential and existing customers to rediscover the joys of travel.
With scope to deliver you own imaginative, fresh, attention-grabbing style, this is a role that requires creativity and strategic thinking to provide the words that help accelerate the commercial impact of communications in the relevant channel. You will be communicating to new and existing customers in a range of arenas, from press advertising to brochures, direct mail pieces to emails, advertorials to press releases, and, alongside on-line content writers, for the company’s website.
The role is also the brand guardian for copy and has full responsibility for driving consistency across the written word in company product and acquisition teams and defining the brand’s key messages and tone of voice.
This role would particularly suit if you:
- Enjoy working in a small but expanding team that is passionate about travel, team, and our brand
- Love working within the travel sector, or hold a strong desire to do so
- Are brilliant at understanding how to create exciting, topical, and resourceful content to enable the delivery of marketing campaigns that maximise acquisition, brand promotion and interest
- Have a great track record of devising and delivering varied and successful copy and content
- Relish day-to-day relationship management, both internally and externally
- Take pleasure in the detail of defining the brand’s key messages and tone of voice delivery
- Can see the big picture and keep an eye on the detail
- Enjoy being part of a team where you can really see your impact on its success
- Have clarity of thought to build an organisation’s brand
- Have the skills to deliver campaigns across B2B and B2C audiences
- Have demonstrable experience of copy and content achievements, being centrally involved in creating and leading innovative integrated campaigns
- You are commercially aware and customer-focused
- Have excellent time management and planning skills to successfully deploy concurrent workflows
- Experience of facilitating synergy between online and offline copy and content
And in return:
We will provide you with a wonderful opportunity to be part of the exciting return to travel within a hugely passionate, dedicated team with a proven track record of success. We will invest in you, help you develop and provide you with the opportunities to achieve career goals, coach and nurture whilst providing all the tools possible to have a positive impact at Newmarket Holidays. The post comes with a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are intrigued and excited by what you have read, we look forward to hearing you!
Please send your CV with a brief covering note including your availability to start and salary expectations to our People and Culture Manager, Nikki Bail by clicking "Apply"
Apply for Lead of Creative Copy and Content Writing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly