Join a market leading travel organisation as a specialist Cruise Consultant! If you have a good working knowledge of the cruise sector and you’re interested in joining a growing cruise sales team in the Birmingham area, this role could be the perfect position for you!
Bringing previous sales experience across all cruise lines and ideally, personal cruise experience from holidays or fam trips, successful candidates will enjoy delivering high levels of customer service in a fast paced travel sales environment. In return, our client is offering a competitive starting salary of up to £22,000 plus commission & excellent industry benefits.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this brand new Cruise Sales Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Cruise Sales Consultant:
- Offer advice about a range of cruise lines, Worldwide and European travel destinations
- Use personal cruise knowledge and experience to add value to the sales process, building and costing itineries to meet clients' requirement
- Ensure that sales potential is maximised on all calls
- Making and process cruise bookings with accuracy and attention to details
- Work towards and meet individual targets for sales and commissions
- Deliver high levels of customer service at all times
- Keep up to date with cruise sector product knowledge
Skills required for the role:
- Previous cruise sales experience - essential
- Personal cruise experience (holidays/fam trips) would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced travel environment
If you’re interested in learning more about this Cruise Sales Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.