‘PET PARTNER’ HOME-BASED INDEPENDENT TRAVEL CONSULTANT (SELF EMPLOYED) - FT & PT, Weekends
'Pet Partner' - Independent Travel Consultant (self-employed)
Love Dogs? Love Sales? Pawfect! - We're on the lookout for Home-based, Self-Employed Travel Consultants. With over 12 million dogs in the UK, it's never been a better time to become a PetsPyjamas Pet Partner - a super opportunity to work independently, earn great money with a growing business.
- Founded in 2012 by avid dog lovers, PetsPyjamas Travel has grown rapidly to become the number 1 for dog-friendly travel, working with over 15,000 hotels and cottages throughout the UK, where dogs really are as welcome as their owners.
- Building on our considerable success and reputation, we are now on the lookout for top-notch travel professionals around the country to join our remote working Pet Partner network, to enable even more four-legged friends and their human companions to make wonderful memories taking trips together at our extensive range of hotels, cottages and b&b property partners.
About our Pet Partners...
- This really is like starting your own, commission-based business without the risk, backed by the country’s No 1 dog-friendly travel business where you’ll benefit from the support of a professional and approachable team with years of experience in the dog-friendly travel business.
- Our Pet Partners are all over the country helping dog owners - everywhere - have happier holidays with their dog!
So far, so good? Some more about what you can expect......
- Strong and convertible leads generated from new and existing pet-loving loving customers! Our incoming demand for UK holidays is high right now, so you will have loads to get your teeth into!
- Full and comprehensive training on how to sell dog-friendly trips
- Set your own goals and targets, with uncapped earning potential - an ideal commitment of 30 hours per week or more, will have an OTE of £30k
- Part-time hours, Weekends can also work, so get in touch to find out more
- Full marketing support and admin/customer support handled by us
- Extensive and ongoing local and national marketing initiatives
- Generous commission share & incentives
- Flexible working, we are open for business 9 am - 9 pm 7 days a week so there's plenty of opportunity for flexibility to suit you.
- Work from home so see your dog (and family!) more (if you have one!)
- Your very own marketing kit (after a qualifying period) so you can find your own local customers (higher commission!) and become the most popular person on the dog walk
Who we are looking for...
- A dog lover with 3 years of travel sales experience
- An excellent track record selling travel
- Dedicated, self-motivated and used to working at home
- Extremely methodical, responsive and very well organised with a 'do it right now' kind of an attitude
- The ability to deliver a high-quality customer sales service that keeps customers coming back
Make no mistake, the biggest rewards come to those who work hard and our most successful Pet Partners are highly driven professionals who thrive on having their destiny in their own hands...
Sound like the perfect role for you?
This is an ideal time to join a growing and successful organisation that has built a great reputation as the number one for dog-friendly travel. Simply send your CV by clicking "Apply" with a short introduction as to why you feel you would be perfect and we'll get right back to you!
PS. This may not be right for you but please, be the best friend ever and pass it on to anyone you think would be perfect and who would love this opportunity!
Apply for ‘PET PARTNER’ HOME-BASED INDEPENDENT TRAVEL CONSULTANT (SELF EMPLOYED) - FT & PT, Weekends
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly